Account Manager - Automotive Products
Salary: Up to $65,000 to start plus outstanding company-sponsored benefits and potential for year-end bonus
Location: North Suburbs of Chicago - Lake Bluff, IL
Position Type: Full-time | Direct-hire
Sales / Business Development
Automotive Products Industry
As Account Manager, you will receive industry-specific training and:
- Manage and grow your sales pipeline
- Take over a portfolio of existing accounts
- Identify and quality new leads
- Leverage meetings, networking, events and other techniques
- Develop and implement new business development strategies
- Develop proposals and price quotes
- Make product suggestions as appropriate
- Upsell and cross-sell additional products where possible
- Negotiate and close sales
- Onboard new clients and provide post-sale support
- Serve as an ongoing resource for your accounts
Up to $65,000 to start plus outstanding company-sponsored benefits and potential for year-end bonuses!
An ideal candidate profile will include:
- A Bachelor's Degree
- Advanced technical and mechanical aptitude
- Sales and Business Development skills
+++ Related experience from the Automotive Industry
+++ Knowledge of Powertrain and/or Drivetrain systems
+++ Related experience from the Metals Industry
+++ Experience in an ISO 9001:2015 environment
+++ A Bachelor's Degree in Engineering
North Suburbs of Chicago - Lake Bluff, IL
JobGiraffe's client is a manufacturer of products for the Automotive Industry.
Enhanced health safety policies, procedures and measures are in place at the Company.
Please submit your resume by using the Apply Now feature.
All resumes submitted will be reviewed based on the candidate profile listed above.
Candidates with the most relevant background will be selected first and asked to participate in a screening.
Initial screenings can be done by phone, FaceTime or Skype from 7AM to 7PM Mondays through Saturdays.
JG ID #21-1336 - Lake Bluff, IL 60044
Relevant Skills, Experience, Industries:
Recent Grads and Entry Level/Will Train Sales Skills Recent Grads and Entry Level/Will Train, Manufacturing, Processing, Refining