Customer Service - Product Support Group
Salary: Up to $20.00 per hour to start plus excellent company-sponsored benefits
Location: Near North Suburbs of Chicago - Skokie Area
Position Type: Full-time | Direct-hire
Customer Service / Call Center
Customer Service Representative
Product Support Group
Lighting, Fixtures & Electrical Products
As Customer Service Representative for the Call Center, you will join the Product Service and Support Team, receive training and:
- Learn about the Company's various lighting products and lighting product lines
- Communicate by phone, email and web chat with commercial accounts
- Answer customer questions and address inquiries
- Provide customers with information on product pricing and availability
- Suggest substitutions when the customer's 'first-choice' product is not in stock
- Take, review and process orders
- Track shipments and expedite 'rush' orders
- Learn to provide basic technical support to customers
- Escalate complex issues to specialists as necessary
- Issue customer credits and authorize returns as appropriate
Up to $20.00 per hour to start plus excellent company-sponsored benefits
An ideal candidate profile will include:
- At least two years of B2B [Business-to-Business] Customer Service, Call Center, Product Support, Account Management or similar/related experience
- Related experience from a Company that manufactures and/or distributes products
- Experience taking and/or placing orders for products that have pieces, parts and part numbers
- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft proficiency Word, Excel and Outlook
- Fast and accurate data entry skills
- Related experience with electrical, lighting, wiring products or similar +++
- Related experience with mechanical and/or industrial products +++
- An Associate's or Bachelor's Degree in any discipline +++
Near North Suburbs of Chicago - Skokie Area
JobGiraffe's client is a well-known maker of electrical and lighting products for home and commercial use.
In this role, you will train and work from home until conditions are safe to return to the facility.
Our client offers many avenues for professional development and career advancement within the company.
Please submit your resume by using the Apply Now feature.
All resumes submitted will be reviewed based on the candidate profile listed above.
Candidates with the most relevant background will be selected first and asked to participate in a screening.
Initial screenings can be done by phone, FaceTime or Skype from 7AM to 7PM Mondays through Saturdays.
JG ID #21-1337 - Skokie, IL 60077
Relevant Skills, Experience, Industries:
General Office Skills Customer Service Skills General Office Skills, Manufacturing, Processing, Refining