Typesetter - Graphic Design and Adobe Specialist
Salary: $16.00 per hour to start plus full company-sponsored benefits
Location: Northwest Suburbs of Chicago, IL - Near O'Hare Airport - Franklin Park, IL
Position Type: Full-time | Temp-to-hire
Typesetting / Advertising
Typesetter - Graphic Design
Adobe Photoshop & Adobe InDesign
As an Ad Typesetter and Adobe Specialist, you will be using a combination of creativity and technical skill and:
- Type and prepare ads and articles for publication
- Use QuarkXPress, Adobe InDesign and Adobe Photoshop
- Design ads using basic art and page layout design elements
- Prepare single-ad and multi-ad pages
- Adjust spacing and kerning to make ads attractive, engaging and easy to read
- Perform basic proofreading and copy editing duties
- Troubleshoot and resolve layout and design issues
- Perform other duties as assigned
Up to $16.00 per hour to start plus full company-sponsored benefits
An ideal candidate profile will include:
- Advanced proficiency with Adobe Photoshop and Adobe InDesign
- Fast and accurate data entry skills
- Advertising layout and design skills
- Editing, proofreading and grammar skills
- Creativity and an eye for aesthetics
+++ Proficiency with QuarkXPress
+++ Related work experience
+++ An Associate's or Bachelor's Degree in Graphic Design, Advertising or similar
Northwest Suburbs of Chicago, IL - Near O'Hare Airport - Franklin Park, IL
JobGiraffe's client is a local publisher.
Enhanced health safety policies, protocols and measures are in place within the office.
Please submit your resume by using the Apply Now feature.
All resumes submitted will be reviewed based on the candidate profile listed above.
Candidates with the most relevant background will be selected first and asked to participate in a screening.
Initial screenings can be done by phone, FaceTime or Skype from 7AM to 7PM Mondays through Saturdays.
JG ID #21-1362 - Franklin Park, IL 60131
Relevant Skills, Experience, Industries:
Marketing/Advertising/Public Relations Skills Graphic Art & Design Marketing/Advertising/Public Relations Skills, Marketing, Advertising, Creative, Communication, Information