Administrative - Data Entry / Inventory Control
Salary: Up to $18.00 per hour to start plus great company-sponsored benefits
Location: Far North Suburbs of Chicago - Waukegan, IL
Position Type: Full-time | Direct-hire
Administrative / Operations Support
Data Entry and Administrative Inventory Control Specialist
Data Entry and Administrative Inventory Control Specialist, you will:
- Provide administrative support to the Operations Team in the Warehouse
- Receive material lists
- Check material lists for accuracy and completeness
- Enter information from material lists in the database
- Upload supporting documentation to the database
- Identify errors, omissions and discrepancies
- Follow up as necessary for clarification
- Maintain manual and electronic file systems
- Provide additional administrative support in the warehouse as requested
Up to $18.00 per hour to start plus great company-sponsored benefits
An ideal candidate profile will include:
- Fast and accurate data entry skills
- Organizational skills with attention to detail
- A High School Diploma, GED or Equivalent
- The willingness to work paid OT as required
- The willingness to work in a warehouse environment, which can be hot or cold based on the weather
Far North Suburbs of Chicago - Waukegan, IL
JobGiraffe's client is a specialist in industrial services.
Enhanced health safety policies, procedures and measures are in place within the lab.
Please submit your resume by using the Apply Now feature.
All resumes submitted will be reviewed based on the candidate profile listed above.
Candidates with the most relevant background will be selected first and asked to participate in a screening.
Initial screenings can be done by phone, FaceTime or Skype from 7AM to 7PM Mondays through Saturdays.
JG ID #21-1363 - Waukegan, IL 60085
Relevant Skills, Experience, Industries:
General Office Skills, Manufacturing, Processing, Refining