Operations Manager - Fabrication and Production Management
Salary: Up to $30.00 per hour to start plus bonus and full company-sponsored benefits
Location: Western Suburbs of Chicago - Addison, IL
Position Type: Full-time | Direct-hire
Operations / Production / Management
Operations Manager / Production Manager
Fabrication and Production Manager
Specialty Construction Services
As Operations Manager for the Fabrication and Production Floor, you will:
- Lead, supervise and manage operations on the production floor
- Ensure production schedules and goals are met
- Allocate labor and resources according to production needs
- Provide guidance and coaching to team members
- Review blueprints and job orders
- Perform inventory control functions
- Create purchase requisitions for materials, supplies, parts and repairs
- Conduct quality inspections on completed work product
- Initiate corrective action as necessary
- Uphold quality, safety and compliance standards
- Seek out efficiencies and cost-savings wherever possible
- Perform timekeeping functions
- Onboard and train new team members
- Monitor department performance metrics
- Produce routine and special reports
- Coordinate cross-functionally with leadership teams
Up to $30.00 per hour to start plus bonus and full company-sponsored benefits
An ideal candidate profile will include:
- At least 5 years of Operations, Production, Fabrication or related experience
- At least 3 years of related management, supervisory and/or team lead experience
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word and Excel
+++ OSHA-30 Knowledge / Training
+++ An Associate's or Bachelor's Degree
West Suburbs of Chicago - Addison, IL Area
JobGiraffe's client is a specialist in the construction industry.
Enhanced health safety policies, procedures and measures are in place within the facility.
Please submit your resume by using the Apply Now feature.
All resumes submitted will be reviewed based on the candidate profile listed above.
Candidates with the most relevant background will be selected first and asked to participate in a screening.
Initial screenings can be done by phone, FaceTime or Skype from 7AM to 7PM Mondays through Saturdays.
JG ID #21-1432 - Addison, IL 60101
Relevant Skills, Experience, Industries:
Management Skills - People or Projects Construction/Trades/Skilled Labor/Repair Management Skills - People or Projects, Construction: Buildings, Structures, Infrastructure, Land