Financial Compliance Analyst
Salary: Up to $70,000 to start plus excellent company-sponsored benefits and annual bonus
Location: Western Suburbs - Oak Brook Area
Position Type: Full-time | Direct-hire
Financial Services / Banking / Audit
Testing and Monitoring Team
(START BY WORKING FROM HOME)
As Compliance Analyst, you will:
- Administer compliance testing and monitoring programs
- Review internal policies, procedures, forms, agreements, etc. against applicable rules and regulations
- Execute risk-based internal compliance reviews
- Conduct process interviews with key internal staff
- Observe and assess internal processes
- Create process flow charts
- Run tests and document results
- Provide recommendations for corrective action and/or risk remediation
- Create action plans and pinpoint deliverables
- Contribute to the annual Risk Assessment Program
- Work cross-functionally on other compliance initiatives and campaigns
Up to $70,000 to start plus excellent company-sponsored benefits and annual bonus program
An ideal candidate profile will include:
- At least two years of Compliance Analyst, Compliance Testing, Compliance Monitoring, Audit or related / similar / relevant experience
- Advanced writing and reporting skills
- A Bachelor's Degree
- The ability to lead, mentor and eventually manage others
- Intermediate to advanced proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- High ethical standards
- Ability to examine and present findings with an unbiased attitude and detached approach
- The ability to drive change and encourage continuous improvement within your team
+++ Prior experience within the Financial Services and/or Banking industry
+++ CISP (Certified IRA Services Professional)
+++ Knowledge of and/or experience with IRA/IRS rules and regulations
+++ Experience with data visualization and reporting tools, including MS Visio
Near West Suburbs of Chicago, IL - Oak Brook Area
Our client is a well-known provider of specialized custody solutions for the financial services industry.
In this role, you will work from home for the foreseeable future until its determined OK for all teams to return to the office.
Please submit your resume by using the Apply Now feature.
All resumes submitted will be reviewed based on the candidate profile listed above.
Candidates with the most relevant background will be selected first and asked to participate in a screening.
Initial screenings can be done in-person during office hours, before or after hours, or by phone if needed.
JG ID #21-1446 - Oak Brook, IL 60523
Relevant Skills, Experience, Industries:
Finance-Financial Services Management Skills - People or Projects Finance-Financial Services, Financial, Banking, Insurance, Real Estate, Investment, Related Services