Financial Services - Enterprise Account Coordinator
Salary: Up to $50,000 to start plus great company-sponsored benefits and annual bonus
Location: West Suburbs of Chicago - Oak Brook, IL
Position Type: Full-time | Direct-hire
Customer Service / Administrative
Enterprise Account Coordinator
Banking and Financial Services
Investments and Wealth Management
As Enterprise Account Coordinator, you will:
- Support the Sales Director and Enterprise Account Management Team
- Respond to customer inquiries
- Communicate with clients by phone and email
- Create presentations and client deliverables
- Produce routine and special correspondence
- Coordinate contract changes
- Administer DocuSign agreements
- Generate and distribute routine and special reports
- Liaise with internal teams
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues as they arise
- Provide additional support as requested
Up to $50,000 to start plus great-company sponsored benefits and annual bonus
An ideal candidate profile will include:
- At least 2 years of related client relations experience from the Banking, Financial Services Industry or similar
- A Bachelor's Degree
West Suburbs of Chicago - Oak Brook, IL
JobGiraffe's client is partner to the financial services industry.
In this role, you will train and work from home for the foreseeable future until its determined ok for all teams to return to the office.
Please submit your resume by using the Apply Now feature.
All resumes submitted will be reviewed based on the candidate profile listed above.
Candidates with the most relevant background will be selected first and asked to participate in a screening.
Initial screenings can be done by phone, FaceTime or Skype from 7AM to 7PM Mondays through Saturdays.
JG ID #21-1463 - Oak Brook, IL 60523
Relevant Skills, Experience, Industries:
Finance-Financial Services Administrative Skills Finance-Financial Services, Financial, Banking, Insurance, Real Estate, Investment, Related Services