Accounts Receivable / Collections / Data Entry
Salary: $16.50 per hour to start plus full benefits after 90 days
Location: Chicago - Far West Side - Walk from Blue Line
Position Type: Full-time | Temp-to-hire
Accounts Receivable / Data Entry
Accounts Receivable and Data Entry Assistant
As Accounts Receivable and Data Entry Assistant, you will receive training and:
- Post payments to accounts
- Learn to identify short-pays and over-pays
- Correct billing errors
- Check for past-due accounts balances
- Call and email customers with "gentle reminders" that their bill is past-due
- Turnover accounts that are more than 90-days past due to the Manager
- Escalate additional issues to management as appropriate
- Enter account 'notes' into the accounting database
- Assist with additional clerical, data entry and accounting-related duties as requested
$16.50 per hour to start plus full benefits after 90 days
An ideal candidate profile will include:
- At least 1 year of Accounts Receivable experience
- At least 1 year of Collections experience
- Fast and accurate data entry skills
+++ Fluency in Spanish [read, write, speak]
Chicago - Far West Side - Walk from Blue Line
JobGiraffe's client is a well-known supplier of popular food products.
Enhanced health safety policies, procedures and measures are in place within the facility.
Please submit your resume by using the Apply Now feature.
All resumes submitted will be reviewed based on the candidate profile listed above.
Candidates with the most relevant background will be selected first and asked to participate in a screening.
Initial screenings can be done by phone, FaceTime or Skype from 7AM to 7PM Mondays through Saturdays.
JG ID #21-1467 - Chicago, IL 60644
Relevant Skills, Experience, Industries:
General Office Skills Accounting Skills General Office Skills, Manufacturing, Processing, Refining Wholesalers, Brokers, Distributors, Retailers, Importers, Trade, Exchange