Customer Service / Data Entry - Industrial Valves
Salary: Up to $60,000 to start plus quarterly bonus program and full company-sponsored benefits
Location: Northwest Suburbs of Chicago - Elk Grove Village, IL
Position Type: Full-time | Direct-hire
Customer Service / Data Entry
Customer Service and Data Entry Specialist
High Performance Industrial Valves, Fittings and Mixers
As Customer Service and Data Entry Specialist, you will receive complete training and:
- Take inbound calls from customers and internal teams
- Answer questions and address inquiries
- Provide information on product usage, application and specifications
- Supply specific product pricing and lead times
- Produce sales quotes
- Take, enter and process orders
- Administer changes, adjustments and cancellations to existing orders
- Arrange and track shipments
- Expedite 'rush' orders upon request
- Monitor the status of open orders
- Review and distribute customer billings
Up to $60,000 to start plus quarterly bonus program and full company-sponsored benefits
An ideal candidate profile will include:
- At least 1 year of Customer Service, Account Management, Sales Support, Project Coordination, Operations or similar/related
- Related experience from a manufacturer and/or distributor of industrial products (Valves, Pumps, Flanges, Agitators, Mixers, Fittings, Supports, Piping, HVAC Components, etc.)
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word and Excel
- Accurate data entry skills
+++ An Associate's or Bachelor's Degree
Northwest Suburbs of Chicago - Elk Grove Village, IL
JobGiraffe's client is a well-known manufacturer and distributor to the Plumbing and HVAC Industries.
In this role, you will receive training in the office.
Once trained you will be able to work from home for the foreseeable future until its determined safe to return to the office.
Enhanced health safety policies, protocols and measures are in place within the office.
Please submit your resume by using the Apply Now feature.
All resumes submitted will be reviewed based on the candidate profile listed above.
Candidates with the most relevant background will be selected first and asked to participate in a screening.
Initial screenings can be done by phone, FaceTime or Skype from 7AM to 7PM Mondays through Saturdays.
JG ID #21-1490 - Elk Grove Village, IL 60007
Relevant Skills, Experience, Industries:
Customer Service Skills, Manufacturing, Processing, Refining