Customer Service / Data Entry - Insurance Industry
Salary: Up to $70,000 to start plus great company-sponsored benefits
Location: Chicago, IL - Loop Area
Position Type: Full-time | Direct-hire
Customer Service / Data Entry
Customer Service and Data Entry Assistant
Insurance Brokerage / Private Client Management
As Customer Service and Data Entry Assistant, you will receive training and:
- Support two experienced Senior Account Executives
- Communicate with by phone and email
- Answer questions and address inquiries
- Obtain policy quotes
- Prepare policy proposals
- Assist with policy onboarding processes
- Maintain customer account information in Applied Epic
- Administer changes, updates and cancellations to existing policies
- Create and distribute billings
- Produce routine and special reports
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues as they arise
- Escalate complex issues as appropriate
Up to $70,000 to start plus great company-sponsored benefits
An ideal candidate profile will include:
- At least 2 years of Insurance Industry experience
- Customer Service and Administrative skills
- An Associate's or Bachelor's Degree
- Intermediate to advanced proficiency with Microsoft Word and Excel
- Accurate data entry skills
+++ Applied Epic Software experience
Chicago, IL - Loop Area
JobGiraffe's client is an independent agency providing insurance brokerage and related services to middle-market businesses and private clients across the United States.
Enhanced health safety policies, protocols and measures are in place within the office.
Please submit your resume by using the Apply Now feature.
All resumes submitted will be reviewed based on the candidate profile listed above.
Candidates with the most relevant background will be selected first and asked to participate in a screening.
Initial screenings can be done by phone, FaceTime or Skype from 7AM to 7PM Mondays through Saturdays.
JG ID #21-1494 - Chicago, IL 60601
Relevant Skills, Experience, Industries:
Finance-Financial Services Customer Service Skills Finance-Financial Services, Financial, Banking, Insurance, Real Estate, Investment, Related Services