Machine Operator - Packaging Industry
Salary: Up to $28.00 per hour to start plus health insurance, 401k and PTO
Location: Near West Suburbs of Chicago - Melrose Park, IL
Position Type: Full-time | Direct-hire
Corrugated Packaging Industry
Letter Press, Die Cutter, Folder and Gluer Machine Operator
As Packing Production Machine Operator, you will receive training and:
- Review job tickets and instructions
- Setup machines prior to each production run
- Initiate production runs
- Operate packaging equipment (Letter Presses, Die Cutters and Folders/Gluers)
- Perform quality checks on finished products
- Troubleshoot issues as they arise
- Handle all required paperwork
- Tear down machines at the end of each shift
- Perform other duties as assigned
Up to $28.00 per hour to start plus health insurance, 401k and PTO
An ideal candidate profile will include:
- At least 2 years of Machine Operation experience
- Related experience from the paper, plastics, packaging, printing or similar/related industry
- The willingness and ability to work paid OT on Saturdays as required (paid at time and a half)
Near West Suburbs of Chicago - Melrose Park, IL
JobGiraffe's client is a specialist in the packaging and printing industry industry.
Enhanced health safety policies, protocols and measures are in place at the office.
Please submit your resume by using the Apply Now feature.
All resumes submitted will be reviewed based on the candidate profile listed above.
Candidates with the most relevant background will be selected first and asked to participate in a screening.
Initial screenings can be done by phone, FaceTime or Skype from 7AM to 7PM Mondays through Saturdays.
JG ID #21-1495 - Melrose Park, IL 60160
Relevant Skills, Experience, Industries:
Construction/Trades/Skilled Labor/Repair, Manufacturing, Processing, Refining