Customer Service / Data Entry - Industrial Systems
Salary: Up to $48,000 to start plus excellent company-sponsored benefits
Location: Opportunities Available in Both: Brookfield, WI & Maryland Heights, MO
Position Type: Full-time | Direct-hire
Customer Service / Data Entry
Customer Service and Data Entry Specialist
Industrial Systems / Mechanical Technologies
Opportunities Available in Both: Brookfield, WI & Maryland Heights, MO
As Customer Service and Data Entry Specialist, you will receive industry specific training and:
- Communicate with customers by phone and email
- Answer questions and address inquiries
- Provide information on products, prices and availability
- Learn to review technical blueprints and drawings
- Use blueprints and drawings to prepare price quotes
- Take, enter and process orders
- Arrange and track deliveries
- Monitor open orders
- Generate and distribute billings
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues as they arise
- Issue credits and returned goods authorizations as appropriate
- Escalate complex issues as necessary
Up to $48,000 to start plus excellent company-sponsored benefits
An ideal candidate profile will include:
- At least 2 years of Customer Service, Customer Support, Sales Support or similar from a related industry
- Order Entry / Order Processing experience
- Mechanical aptitude
+++ The ability to read and interpret blueprints and drawings
+++ SAP-B1 experience
++++ An Associate's or Bachelor's Degree
Our client designs, manufactures and delivers high-quality industrial products, systems and end-to-end solutions.
Please submit your resume by using the Apply Now feature.
All resumes submitted will be reviewed based on the candidate profile listed above.
Candidates with the most relevant background will be selected first and asked to participate in a screening.
Initial screenings can be done by phone, FaceTime or Skype from 7AM to 7PM Mondays through Saturdays.
JG ID #21-1499
Relevant Skills, Experience, Industries:
Customer Service Skills, Manufacturing, Processing, Refining