Salary: Up to $35.00 per hour to start plus full company-sponsored benefits and matching 401k
Location: Northwest Suburbs of Chicago - Wheeling, IL
Position Type: Full-time | Direct-hire
Machine Operation / Machining
Machine Setup Specialist
As Machine Setup Specialist, you will:
- Operate CNC machines at various work stations
- Set up CNC machines prior to each production run
- Create programs and set up instructions
- Program and calibrate CNC machines
- Perform quality checks
- Track production metrics
- Uphold quality and safety standards
- Cross-train within the department
- Assist with training new hires
- Maintain a clean and safe workspace
Up to $40.00 per hour to start plus full company-sponsored benefits and matching 401k
An ideal candidate profile will include:
- At least 2 years of Machining / Machine Operation experience
- Machine Set Up experience
- Experience with inspection tools (micrometer, caliper, gauges, etc.)
- The ability to read and interpret blueprints
- Basic 'shop math' skills
+++ Haas Vertical Mills experience
+++ Kiwa Horizontal Machining experience
JobGiraffe's client is an established machine shop.
Northwest Suburbs of Chicago - Wheeling, IL
Please submit your resume by using the Apply Now feature.
All resumes submitted will be reviewed based on the candidate profile listed above.
Candidates with the most relevant background will be selected first and asked to participate in a screening.
Initial screenings can be done by phone, FaceTime or Skype from 7AM to 7PM Mondays through Saturdays.
JG ID #21-1401 - Wheeling, IL 60090
Relevant Skills, Experience, Industries:
Drafting/Blueprints/CAD Other not listed Drafting/Blueprints/CAD, Manufacturing, Processing, Refining