Warehouse - Shipping and Receiving Clerk
Salary: Up to $20.00 per hour to start plus full benefits
Location: Northwest Suburbs of Chicago - Elk Grove Village, IL
Position Type: Full-time | Direct-hire
Shipping and Receiving
Shipping and Receiving Clerk
As Warehouse Shipping and Receiving Clerk, you will:
- Receive incoming shipments
- Conduct quantity and quality checks
- Document damaged and/or defective products
- Review received goods against packing lists
- Operate material handling equipment, including pallet jacks and forklifts (will train)
- Take received goods to and from the loading dock
- Prepare, label and stage outgoing shipments and 'will call' customer pickups
- Fill out shipping documentation
- Keep the warehouse neat and orderly
- Provide additional cross-functional support in the warehouse as requested
Up to $20.00 per hour to start plus full benefits
An ideal candidate profile will include:
- At least 1 year of Shipping and Receiving experience
- Material Handling experience
- The ability to lift up to 55 lbs regularly
- A valid Driver's License
+++ Forklift experience
+++ Pallet Jack experience
+++ Experience in an ISO 9001 environment
Northwest Suburbs of Chicago - Elk Grove Village, IL
JobGiraffe's client is a distributor of products for industry.
Enhanced health safety policies, procedures and measures are in place at the warehouse.
Please submit your resume by using the Apply Now feature.
All resumes submitted will be reviewed based on the candidate profile listed above.
Candidates with the most relevant background will be selected first and asked to participate in a screening.
Initial screenings can be done by phone, FaceTime or Skype from 7AM to 7PM Mondays through Saturdays.
JG ID #21-1533 - Elk Grove Village, IL 60007
Relevant Skills, Experience, Industries:
Supply Chain 2 - Logistics, Transportation, Dispatch, Warehouse, Freight, Import, Export, Customs, etc., Wholesalers, Brokers, Distributors, Retailers, Importers, Trade, Exchange