Executive Assistant / Construction Industry
Salary: Up to $80,000 to start plus great company-sponsored benefits and generous annual bonus program
Location: Western Suburbs of Chicago - Itasca, IL
Position Type: Full-time | Direct-hire
Support Construction CEO
As Executive Assistant you will:
- Provide assistance and support to the CEO
- Manage the CEO's personal and professional calendar
- Arrange conference calls, Microsoft Teams and Zoom meetings for both the CEO and Executive Staff
- Coordinate all meeting materials
- Prepare presentations using Microsoft PowerPoint
- Setup Sales Seminars, Trainings and Company Events
- Manage all travel planning (as needed)
- Create routine and special correspondence in Microsoft Word
- Maintain spreadsheets and perform data entry in Microsoft Excel
- Contribute to the budget planning and review process
- Drive employee relations initiatives
- Prepare a monthly newsletter
- Facilitate annual donations to charities, foundations and scholarships
- Manage special projects
Up to $80,000 to start plus great company-sponsored benefits and generous annual bonus program
An ideal candidate profile will include:
- At least 2 years of Executive Assistant, Executive Support or similar/related experience
- Related experience from within construction, skilled trades, building services or a similar industry
- Intermediate to advanced proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Accurate data entry skills
+++ An Associate's or Bachelor's Degree
+++ Experience using Microsoft Teams
Western Suburbs of Chicago, IL - Itasca, IL
JobGiraffe's client is a specialist in the construction industry.
Enhanced health safety policies, procedures and measures are in place within the office.
Please submit your resume by using the Apply Now feature.
All resumes submitted will be reviewed based on the candidate profile listed above.
Candidates with the most relevant background will be selected first and asked to participate in a screening.
Initial screenings can be done by phone, FaceTime or Skype from 7AM to 7PM Mondays through Saturdays.
JG ID #21-1536 - Itasca, IL 60143
Relevant Skills, Experience, Industries:
Management Skills - People or Projects Administrative Skills Management Skills - People or Projects, Construction: Buildings, Structures, Infrastructure, Land