Customer Service / Order Processing
Salary: Up to $20.00 per hour plus full benefits
Location: Bristol, CT
Position Type: Full-time | Direct-hire
Customer Service / Data Entry
Customer Service and Order Processing Specialist
As Customer Service and Order Processing Specialist, you will receive training and:
- Communicate with customers by phone and email
- Answer questions and address inquiries
- Produce price quotes
- Take, enter and process orders
- Arrange and track shipments
- Expedite rush orders upon request
- Monitor open orders
- Liaise with Warehouse Teams
- Maintain customer account information in the database
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues as they arise
- Escalate complex issues as necessary
An ideal candidate profile will include:
- At least 2 years of Customer Service, Customer Support, Call Center or similar/related
- Order Entry / Order Processing experience
+++ Related experience in a small office environment with minimal supervision
JobGiraffe's client is a distributor of metal products for industry.
Enhanced health safety policies, protocol and measures are in place within the office.
Please submit your resume by using the Apply Now feature.
All resumes submitted will be reviewed based on the candidate profile listed above.
Candidates with the most relevant background will be selected first and asked to participate in a screening.
Initial screenings can be done by phone, FaceTime or Skype from 7AM to 7PM Mondays through Saturdays.
JG ID #21-1543 - Chicago, IL 60639
Relevant Skills, Experience, Industries:
General Office Skills Customer Service Skills General Office Skills, Wholesalers, Brokers, Distributors, Retailers, Importers, Trade, Exchange