Office Assistant / Cash Applications
Salary: Up to $18/hour to start plus full company-sponsored benefits and opportunity for career advancement
Location: Far West Side of Chicago, IL - Near Oak Park
Position Type: Full-time | Direct-hire
Office Assistant / Accounting Support
Office Assistant and Cash Applications Clerk
As Office Assistant and Cash Applications Clerk, you will receive training and:
- Provide administrative and accounting support to the office
- Report to the Controller
- Take, enter and process orders
- Update customer account information in the database
- Review received customer payments against invoices for to check for accuracy
- Enter and process payments
- Apply payments to customer accounts
- Upload supporting documentation to the database
- Make updates to spreadsheets
- Maintain manual and electronic file systems
- Provide additional administrative and accounting support as requested
- Take on more responsibility as you learn the business
Up to $18.00 per hour to start plus full company-sponsored benefits and opportunity for career advancement
An ideal candidate profile will include:
- At least 1 year of Office experience
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word and Excel
- Accurate data entry skills
- Comfort with numbers, basic math and spreadsheets
+++ Any Amount of Cash Applications, Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, Bookkeeping and Accounting Support experience
+++ An Associate's or Bachelor's Degree
+++ Proficiency with Netsuite ERP
Far West Side of Chicago, IL - Near Oak Park
JobGiraffe's client is a distributor of metal products for industry.
Enhanced health safety policies, protocol and measures are in place within the office.
Please submit your resume by using the Apply Now feature.
All resumes submitted will be reviewed based on the candidate profile listed above.
Candidates with the most relevant background will be selected first and asked to participate in a screening.
Initial screenings can be done by phone, FaceTime or Skype from 7AM to 7PM Mondays through Saturdays.
JG ID #21-1544 - Chicago, IL 60639
Relevant Skills, Experience, Industries:
Accounting Skills General Office Skills Accounting Skills, Wholesalers, Brokers, Distributors, Retailers, Importers, Trade, Exchange