Receptionist / Personal Assistant
Salary: $40,000 to start plus generous incentives and great company-sponsored benefits
Location: North Suburbs - Northbrook, IL
Position Type: Full-time | Direct-hire
Reception / Personal Assistant
Front Desk Coordinator and
Personal Assistant to CEO
As Front Desk Receptionist and Personal Assistant to the CEO, you will:
- Coordinate all activity at the Front Desk
- Answer a multiline phone system
- Provide Front Desk support for two sister companies simultaneously
- Screen and transfer calls
- Take and distribute messages
- Answer questions and address inquiries
- Sort and distribute incoming mail
- Prepare and send outgoing mail
- Maintain manual and electronic file systems
- Run company errands using a company car
- Make bank deposits
- Ensure the kitchen remains stocked, clean and orderly
- Order and pickup group lunches
- Pay bills
- Reconcile bank statements
- Run additional personal errands for the CEO as requested (dry cleaning, car washes, store pickups, etc.)
$40,000 to start plus generous incentives and great company-sponsored benefits
An ideal candidate profile will include:
- At least 1 year of Reception or Front Desk experience
- Intermediate to advanced proficiency with Microsoft Word and Excel
- A valid Driver's License
+++ An Associate's or Bachelor's Degree
+++ Personal Assistant experience
+++ Related experience from the Financial Services Industry or similar
North Suburbs - Northbrook, IL
JobGiraffe's client is a leading provider of diversified financial services and private lending networks.
Please submit your resume by using the Apply Now feature.
All resumes submitted will be reviewed based on the candidate profile listed above.
Candidates with the most relevant background will be selected first and asked to participate in a screening.
Initial screenings can be done by phone, FaceTime or Skype from 7AM to 7PM Mondays through Saturdays.
JG ID #21-1556 - Northbrook, IL 60062
Relevant Skills, Experience, Industries:
General Office Skills Administrative Skills General Office Skills, Financial, Banking, Insurance, Real Estate, Investment, Related Services