Financial Data Entry
Salary: Up to $21.00 per hour to start plus OT paid at time-and-a-half
Location: Near West Suburbs - Oak Brook, IL
Position Type: Full-time | Temp
Administrative / Data Entry
Data Entry Specialist
Banking & Financial Services Industry
Alternative Investment Operations
As a Data Entry Specialist, you will receive complete training and:
- Receive notifications for alternative asset purchases, re-registration confirmations, liquidation requests and exchanges
- Monitor activities related to specialty alternative asset classes, such as private stock, warrants, real estate, precious metals and annuities
- Review all activity and associated documentation for accuracy and completeness prior to entry in the database
- Enter and process data as required
- Identify and clarify errors, omissions and discrepancies
- Research and resolve issues as they arise
- Upload supporting documentation
- Communicate with clients, internal teams and investment sponsors as needed
- Facilitate internal and external requests for information
- Generate routine and special correspondence
- Prepare routine and special reports
- Perform routine and special data analysis
- Perform other duties as assigned
An ideal candidate profile will include EITHER of the following:
(A.) At least 1 year of related / relevant experience from the Banking industry, Financial Services industry or similar
(B.) OR, a Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Accounting, Business Administration, Economics or similar
- Fast and accurate data entry skills
- Intermediate to advanced proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Comfort with numbers, data and spreadsheets
- Above average written and verbal communication skills
+++ Any amount of Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable and/or general accounting experience
+++ Experience with IRA's and/or Alternative Investments
+++ Any knowledge of IRS rules and regulations
Up to $21.00 per hour to start
West Suburbs of Chicago - Oak Brook, IL
JobGiraffe's client is partner to the financial services industry.
Enhanced health safety policies, protocols and measures are in place within the office.
This is a contract assignment anticipated to last, at least, up to 12 weeks and possibly longer with the possibility for Direct Hire within 2021.
Partial benefits will be available throughout the duration of your contract assignment.
Please submit your resume by using the Apply Now feature.
All resumes submitted will be reviewed based on the candidate profile listed above.
Candidates with the most relevant background will be selected first and asked to participate in a screening.
Initial screenings can be done by phone, FaceTime or Skype from 7AM to 7PM Mondays through Saturdays.
JG ID #21-1562 - Oak Brook, IL 60523
Relevant Skills, Experience, Industries:
Banking/Mortgage/Escrow/Title General Office Skills Banking/Mortgage/Escrow/Title, Financial, Banking, Insurance, Real Estate, Investment, Related Services