Salary: Up to $80,000 to start plus annual bonus and excellent company-sponsored benefits
Location: Near North Suburbs of Chicago - Skokie Area
Position Type: Full-time | Direct-hire
Finance / Accounting
Financial Planning and Analysis Team
As Financial Analyst, you will:
- Prepare, analyze and interpret financial data
- Provide summaries of your findings
- Submit actionable recommendations based on your findings
- Prepare reports to support your findings
- Present your findings to the Executive Team and the Board of Directors
- Analyze company performance against historical, budgeted, forecasted and strategic planning results
- Create profit and loss statements
- Utilize your analysis to create and implement strategies that strengthen profitability, growth, continuous improvement and cost savings
- Provide weekly updates for key internal departments
- Manage special projects
Up to $80,000 to start plus annual bonus and excellent company-sponsored benefits
An ideal candidate profile will include:
- A Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance or similar
- Financial Analysis or similar experience
+++ Proficiency with JD Edwards Software
+++ An advanced degree in Finance, Accounting, MBA or similar
Near North Suburbs of Chicago - Skokie, IL
JobGiraffe's client is a well-known maker of electrical products for home and commercial use.
In this role, you will train and temporarily work from home for the foreseeable future until the Company determines HR staff will to return to the office.
Please submit your resume by using the Apply Now feature.
All resumes submitted will be reviewed based on the candidate profile listed above.
Candidates with the most relevant background will be selected first and asked to participate in a screening.
Initial screenings can be done by phone, FaceTime or Skype from 7AM to 7PM Mondays through Saturdays.
JG ID #21-1565 - Skokie, IL 60077
Relevant Skills, Experience, Industries:
Accounting Skills Finance-Financial Services Accounting Skills, Manufacturing, Processing, Refining