Customer Service / Data Entry - Patient Support
Salary: $15.00 per hour to start
Location: Near Northwest Suburbs of Chicago - Park Ridge, IL
Position Type: Full-time | Temp-to-hire
Customer Service / Data Entry
Patient Support Specialist
Will Train / Entry Level
As Patient Support Specialist, you will receive training and learn to:
- Coordinate the medical billing process
- Gather all necessary doctor, procedure, patient and insurance information
- Document charges, patient demographics and medical reports
- Review all information for accuracy and completeness
- Identify and clarify errors, omissions and discrepancies
- Ensure required authorization forms have been signed and completed
- Maintain manual and electronic file systems
- Conduct periodic audits of client/patient files
- Protect patient confidentiality
- Perform other duties as assigned
$15.00 per hour to start plus full benefits
An ideal candidate profile will include:
- Fast and accurate data entry skills
- Intermediate to advanced proficiency with Microsoft Word and Excel
- Good customer service skills
- Effective telephone skills
+++ Medical Billing experience
+++ Knowledge of Medical Terminology
+++ Knowledge of Medical Billing and Coding
+++ An Associate's, Bachelor's Degree or advanced certification in a related field of study
Near Northwest Suburbs of Chicago - Park Ridge, IL
JobGiraffe's client is a prestige provider of medical billing and consulting services for hospitals and medical centers.
Enhanced health safety policies, procedures and measures are in place at the Company.
Please submit your resume by using the Apply Now feature.
All resumes submitted will be reviewed based on the candidate profile listed above.
Candidates with the most relevant background will be selected first and asked to participate in a screening.
Initial screenings can be done by phone, FaceTime or Skype from 7AM to 7PM Mondays through Saturdays.
JG ID #21-1566 - Park Ridge, IL 60068
Relevant Skills, Experience, Industries:
General Office Skills Customer Service Skills General Office Skills, Education, Healthcare, Social Services