Drafting / CAD - 3D Construction Modeler
Salary: Up to 75,000 plus annual bonus and full benefits
Location: Northwest Suburbs of Chicago - Itasca, IL
Position Type: Full-time | Direct-hire
Drafting / CAD
3D Construction Modeler
Construction Project Management
Manufacturing and Installation
As 3D Construction Modeler, you will:
- Support the Manufacturing and Construction Project Management process
- Participate in pre-construction meetings
- Create digital and actual 3D models of proposed systems and specific details
- Created scaled down mockups of non-typical details for approval
- Conduct computer simulations and machine trial runs prior to production
- Upload plans to the database
- Prepare Purchasing, Production, Delivery and Set-Up schedules
- Develop Installation, Build and Load sequences
- Oversee manufacturing and installation activities
- Provide periodic production status updates to project stakeholders
- Create routine and special reports
- Contribute to continuous improvement efforts
Up to 75,000 plus annual bonus and full benefits
An ideal candidate profile will include:
- Experience with 3D Modeling Software for the Construction Industry
- At least 3 years of on-the-job similar / related experience
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word and Excel
+++ A Bachelor's Degree
Western Suburbs of Chicago, IL - Itasca, IL
JobGiraffe's client is a specialist in the construction industry.
Enhanced health safety policies, procedures and measures are in place within the office.
Please submit your resume by using the Apply Now feature.
All resumes submitted will be reviewed based on the candidate profile listed above.
Candidates with the most relevant background will be selected first and asked to participate in a screening.
Initial screenings can be done by phone, FaceTime or Skype from 7AM to 7PM Mondays through Saturdays.
JG ID #21-1572 - Itasca, IL 60143
Relevant Skills, Experience, Industries:
Construction/Trades/Skilled Labor/Repair Drafting/Blueprints/CAD Construction/Trades/Skilled Labor/Repair, Construction: Buildings, Structures, Infrastructure, Land