Office Manager / Bookkeeper
Salary: $50,000 to start plus great company-sponsored benefits
Location: Far North Suburbs of Chicago - Waukegan, IL
Position Type: Full-time | Direct-hire
Office Administration / Bookkeeping
Office Manager and Bookkeeper
As Office Manager and Bookkeeper, you will:
- Manage day to day operations in a small office environment
- Administer Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable functions
- Receive, enter and process payments
- Prepare, authorize and send vendor payments
- Handle bank reconciliations
- Perform timekeeping functions
- Process payroll
- Provide direction and supervision for the office staff
- Assist with hiring, training and onboarding functions
- Manage the employee benefits program
- Maintain manual and electronic file systems
- Manage special projects
An ideal candidate profile will include:
- At least 5 years of Office Management, Office Administration or Administrative Office experience
- At least 3 years of Bookkeeping experience
- Intermediate to advanced proficiency with Microsoft Excel
+++ An Associate's or Bachelor's Degree
Far North Suburbs of Chicago - Waukegan, IL
JobGiraffe's client is a specialist in industrial services.
Enhanced health safety policies, procedures and measures are in place within the office.
Please submit your resume by using the Apply Now feature.
All resumes submitted will be reviewed based on the candidate profile listed above.
Candidates with the most relevant background will be selected first and asked to participate in a screening.
Initial screenings can be done by phone, FaceTime or Skype from 7AM to 7PM Mondays through Saturdays.
JG ID #21-1574 - Waukegan, IL 60085
Relevant Skills, Experience, Industries:
Accounting Skills Management Skills - People or Projects Accounting Skills, Manufacturing, Processing, Refining