Accounting Operations Administrator - Great for Grads!
Salary: Up to $45,000 plus annual bonus, paid OT and outstanding company-sponsored benefits
Location: West Suburbs of Chicago - Oak Brook, IL
Position Type: Full-time | Direct-hire
Banking / Financial Services
Great for Accounting, Finance & Business Grads
Accounting Operations Administrator
As an Accounting Operations Administrator in the Banking Operations Support Division, you will:
- Learn to review incoming payments for accuracy completeness
- Learn to code transactions according to established quality standards
- Learn to apply incoming payments to customer accounts in the Trust Accounting System
- Communicate with internal departments, external investment sponsors and customers
- Learn to perform research
- Reconcile customer accounts in the Trust Accounting System
- Clarify any errors, omissions and/or discrepancies that arise
- Escalate complex issues to management as necessary
- Keep detailed customer account notes
- Learn to perform routine and special analysis
- Assist with special projects
Up to $45,000 plus annual bonus, paid OT and outstanding company-sponsored benefits
An ideal candidate profile will include:
- A Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance or similar
- A GPA of 3.25 or higher
- Intermediate to advanced proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Accurate data entry skills
- Comfort with numbers, spreadsheets and reconciliations
+++ At least 1 year of related / similar / relevant experience
+++ Any amount of Accounts Payable and/or Accounts Receivable experience
+++ Experience with Trust Accounting Systems
+++ Account Management experience
West Suburbs of Chicago - Oak Brook, IL
JobGiraffe's client is partner to the financial services industry.
You will spend your first few weeks training onsite - where enhanced health safety measures are in place - before transitioning to work from home until its determined ok for all teams to return to the office full time.
Please submit your resume by using the Apply Now feature.
All resumes submitted will be reviewed based on the candidate profile listed above.
Candidates with the most relevant background will be selected first and asked to participate in a screening.
Initial screenings can be done by phone, FaceTime or Skype from 7AM to 7PM Mondays through Saturdays.
JG ID #21-1578 - Oak Brook, IL 60523
Relevant Skills, Experience, Industries:
Accounting Skills Recent Grads and Entry Level/Will Train Accounting Skills, Financial, Banking, Insurance, Real Estate, Investment, Related Services