Financial Services - Customer Relations Specialist
Salary: Up to $45,000 to start plus superior company-sponsored benefits and generous annual bonus
Location: Near West Suburbs of Chicago - Oak Brook, IL
Position Type: Full-time | Direct-hire
Customer Support / Data Entry
Customer Relations Specialist
Banking and Financial Services
Investments and Wealth Management
As Customer Relations Specialist for a specialist in Investments and Wealth Management, you will receive training and:
- Communicate with customers, internal teams and investment advisors
- Be a dedicated point of contact for your customers
- Assist customers with the opening of new accounts
- Explain investment processes
- Establish data feeds for your customers so they can monitor their investment activity
- Generate routine and special correspondence
- Review, enter and process the re-registration of customer assets
- Facilitate asset and cash transactions
- Assist with asset and cash movements related to alternative assets, traditional assets, brokerage accounts, client subscriptions, redemptions and fund expense payments
- Monitor the release of funds from outside accounts
- Answer questions and address inquiries
- Provide information on additional products and services
- Provide cross-functional support to the Department as requested
Up to $45,000 to start plus superior company-sponsored benefits and generous annual bonus
An ideal candidate profile will include EITHER:
(A) an Associate's or Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance, Business, Communications or similar
(B) Related experience from the Financial Services Industry
+++ Salesforce proficiency
+++ Experience with alternative investments
West Suburbs of Chicago - Oak Brook, IL
JobGiraffe's client is partner to the financial services industry.
Once trained in the office - where enhanced health safety measures are in place - you will join a team working a staggered office schedule for the foreseeable future.
Please submit your resume by using the Apply Now feature.
All resumes submitted will be reviewed based on the candidate profile listed above.
Candidates with the most relevant background will be selected first and asked to participate in a screening.
Initial screenings can be done by phone, FaceTime or Skype from 7AM to 7PM Mondays through Saturdays.
JG ID #21-1586 - Oak Brook, IL 60523
Relevant Skills, Experience, Industries:
Finance-Financial Services Customer Service Skills Finance-Financial Services, Financial, Banking, Insurance, Real Estate, Investment, Related Services