Office Manager / Human Resources - Animal Clinic
Salary: Up to 60k to start plus full company-sponsored benefits and a matching 401k
Location: Northwest Suburbs of Chicago - Palatine, IL
Position Type: Full-time | Direct-hire
Office Management / Human Resources
Office Manager and Human Resources Specialist
Veterinary Clinic and Surgery Center
As Office Manager and Human Resources Specialist for an awarded Animal Clinic, you will:
- Provide effective operational oversight
- Lead team members in the pursuit of organizational objectives
- Allocate labor according to business needs
- Provide guidance and direction to team members
- Recruit, hire, train and onboard new team members
- Administer benefits programs
- Contribute to employee recognition and professional development initiatives
- Administer timekeeping functions
- Uphold compliance initiatives and quality standards
- Contribute to marketing initiatives
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues and complaints as they arise
- Foster a positive culture of teamwork and collaboration
Up to 60k to start plus full company-sponsored benefits and a matching 401k
An ideal candidate profile will include:
- At least 3 years of Office Management experience and/or relevant HR experience
- Related experience from the healthcare and/or animal care industry
+++ A Bachelor's Degree
+++ CVMP Certification
Northwest Suburbs of Chicago - Palatine, IL
JobGiraffe's client is an award-winning Veterinary Clinic and Surgery Center.
Enhanced health safety policies, procedures and measures are in place within the office.
Please submit your resume by using the Apply Now feature.
All resumes submitted will be reviewed based on the candidate profile listed above.
Candidates with the most relevant background will be selected first and asked to participate in a screening.
Initial screenings can be done by phone, FaceTime or Skype from 7AM to 7PM Mondays through Saturdays.
JG ID #21-1594 - Palatine, IL 60067
Relevant Skills, Experience, Industries:
Healthcare-Medical/Medical Claims/Billing Management Skills - People or Projects Healthcare-Medical/Medical Claims/Billing, Services: Professional, Business, Scientific, Technical, Industrial, Commercial