Administrative / Purchasing Support / SAP
Salary: Up to $24.00 per hour to start plus full company-sponsored benefits
Location: West Suburbs of Chicago - Hillside, IL
Position Type: Full-time | Direct-hire
Purchasing / Sourcing / Procurement
Administrative Purchasing Support Specialist
SAP Software Experience
As Administrative Purchasing Assistant, you will receive industry-specific training and:
- Learn to review design layouts using CAD
- Identify and collect missing information
- Prepare material lists, bids and price quotes from CAD drawings
- Monitor inventory supply levels
- Create purchase orders as needed
- Arrange and track shipments for raw materials
- Assist with vendor management processes
- Maintain vendor lists using Microsoft Excel
- Seek out efficiencies and cost savings wherever possible
- Assist with special projects
Up to $24.00 per hour to start plus full company-sponsored benefits
An ideal candidate profile will include:
- Any Amount of Purchasing, Sourcing, Procurement, Buying or similar experience
- Administrative office experience / skills
- SAP Software experience / proficiency
- Experience with any ERP system
- Above average math skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word and Excel
+++ CAD experience
+++ Design Experience
+++ Experience from monument, construction, stone, granite and/or granite countertop industries
+++ An Associate's or Bachelor's Degree
West Suburbs of Chicago - Hillside, IL
JobGiraffe's client is a specialist in the stone and granite construction industry.
Enhanced health safety policies, procedures and measures are in place within the office and facility.
Please submit your resume by using the Apply Now feature.
All resumes submitted will be reviewed based on the candidate profile listed above.
Candidates with the most relevant background will be selected first and asked to participate in a screening.
Initial screenings can be done by phone, FaceTime or Skype from 7AM to 7PM Mondays through Saturdays.
JG ID #21-1604 - Hillside, IL 60162
Relevant Skills, Experience, Industries:
Recent Grads and Entry Level/Will Train Supply Chain 1 - Purchasing, Materials Mgmt, Product Design, Production Planning, QA, Inventory, etc. Recent Grads and Entry Level/Will Train, Manufacturing, Processing, Refining