Machine Operator and Sit Down Forklift
Salary: Up to $20.00 per hour to start plus great company-sponsored benefits
Location: Southwest Suburbs of Chicago - Plainfield, IL
Position Type: Full-time | Direct-hire
Machine Operator - Pulverize, Crush and Grind Specialist
With Forklift Experience
Third Shift Operations - Night Shift
As Machine Operator, you will:
- Setup, adjust and operate machinery
- Pulverize, grind and crush materials
- Follow written work instructions for each job
- Monitor machines during each production run
- Learn to troubleshoot machine issues as they arise
- Conduct routine inspections and product quality testing
- Assemble, pack and label boxes
- Complete all required paperwork
- Assist with inventory control functions
- Use a forklift to conduct material transfers
- Uphold quality, compliance and safety standards
- Maintain a neat and organized workspace
- Perform other duties as assigned
An ideal candidate profile will include:
- At least 1 year of Machine Operation experience
- Forklift Operation experience
- The willingness and ability to be on the Third Shift
+++ Pulverizing, Grinding or Crushing Machine Operation experience
+++ Experience in an ISO environment
Up to $18.50 per hour to start plus great company sponsored benefits
Southwest Suburbs of Chicago - Plainfield, IL
JobGiraffe's client is a specialist in raw materials handling.
Enhanced health safety policies, protocols and procedures are in place within the warehouse.
Please submit your resume by using the Apply Now feature.
All resumes submitted will be reviewed based on the candidate profile listed above.
Candidates with the most relevant background will be selected first and asked to participate in a screening.
Initial screenings can be done by phone, FaceTime or Skype from 7AM to 7PM Mondays through Saturdays.
JG ID #21-1667 - Plainfield, IL 60544
Relevant Skills, Experience, Industries:
Supply Chain 2 - Logistics, Transportation, Dispatch, Warehouse, Freight, Import, Export, Customs, etc. Construction/Trades/Skilled Labor/Repair Supply Chain 2 - Logistics, Transportation, Dispatch, Warehouse, Freight, Import, Export, Customs, etc., Manufacturing, Processing, Refining