Marketing Coordinator / Salesforce Administrator
Salary: $55,000 to start plus full company-sponsored benefits
Location: Aurora, IL
Position Type: Full-time | Direct-hire
Marketing / Salesforce Administration
Marketing Coordinator and Salesforce Administrator
As Marketing Coordinator and Salesforce Administrator, you will:
- Provide assistance and support to the Marketing and Sales Teams
- Administer the Salesforce CRM platform
- Serve as resident Salesforce subject matter expert
- Train new and existing users on Salesforce CRM functionality
- Develop SOPs, User Guides and Best Practice for Salesforce
- Assist with the creation of marketing content, marketing collateral and special projects
- Create presentations using Microsoft PowerPoint
- Assist with Graphic Design using Adobe Creative Suite
- Send out email blasts
- Administer social media handles
- Respond to customer's requests for marketing and promotional materials
- Provide additional Customer Support as requested
$55,000 to start plus full company-sponsored benefits
An ideal candidate profile will include:
- Advanced Salesforce proficiency
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite Products
- At least 1 year of Marketing Support, Sales Support or similar experience
- A Bachelor's Degree
+++ Salesforce Certification
JobGiraffe's client is a specialist in material handling and engineering solutions.
Please submit your resume by using the Apply Now feature.
All resumes submitted will be reviewed based on the candidate profile listed above.
Candidates with the most relevant background will be selected first and asked to participate in a screening.
Initial screenings can be done by phone, FaceTime or Skype from 7AM to 7PM Mondays through Saturdays.
JG ID #21-1728 - Aurora, IL 60506
Relevant Skills, Experience, Industries:
Information Technology - Computer Hardware & Software Marketing/Advertising/Public Relations Skills Information Technology - Computer Hardware & Software, Manufacturing, Processing, Refining