Shipping and Receiving - Entry Level
Salary: Up to $17.00 per hour to start plus full benefits
Location: West Suburbs of Chicago - Addison, IL
Position Type: Full-time | Direct-hire
Shipping and Receiving
Shipping and Receiving Specialist
Will Train / Entry Level
As Shipping and Receiving Specialist, you will receive training and:
- Unload and receive inbound shipments
- Check inbound shipments for accuracy and completeness
- Take received shipments to their designated warehouse locations
- Place received materials in inventory
- Review orders for outbound shipment
- Pick, package, label and stage outbound shipments
- Learn to fill out and administer shipping documentation
- Perform inventory control functions
- On occasion, make local deliveries to customers
- Make sure the warehouse remains neat and orderly
- Uphold quality, safety and compliance standards
Up to $17.00 per hour to start plus full benefits
An ideal candidate profile will include:
- Any Warehouse experience
- A valid Driver's License
- A focus on safety
- Pride in your work
+++ ANY Shipping and Receiving experience
+++ Experience with shipping documentation
+++ Any pickup/delivery experience
West Suburbs of Chicago - Addison, IL
JobGiraffe's client is a manufacturer of machine parts for industry.
Please submit your resume by using the Apply Now feature.
All resumes submitted will be reviewed based on the candidate profile listed above.
Candidates with the most relevant background will be selected first and asked to participate in a screening.
Initial screenings can be done by phone, FaceTime or Skype from 7AM to 7PM Mondays through Saturdays.
JG ID #21-1733 - Addison, IL 60101
Relevant Skills, Experience, Industries:
Recent Grads and Entry Level/Will Train Supply Chain 2 - Logistics, Transportation, Dispatch, Warehouse, Freight, Import, Export, Customs, etc. Recent Grads and Entry Level/Will Train, Wholesalers, Brokers, Distributors, Retailers, Importers, Trade, Exchange