Account Manager - Clothing and Apparel
Salary: Up to $62,500 to start PLUS outstanding company-sponsored benefits, annual bonus of $5-$10K, profit sharing and many opportunities for advancement
Location: Chicago - Near Midway Airport
Position Type: Full-time | Direct-hire
Customer Service / Account Management
Commercial Clothing and Apparel
As Account Manager, you will receive training and:
- Coordinate clothing and apparel projects for hospitality companies and their affiliate brands
- Traffic new projects through all phases of the project management life cycle
- Assist with contract administration functions
- Collaborate cross-functionally with product development experts, internal design teams and project implementation specialists on new fashion, clothing and apparel projects
- Liaise with outside suppliers
- Monitor project timelines and budgets
- Review and provide feedback on marketing materials, product catalogs, new client projects and roll-outs
- Monitor each brands' product mix on eCommerce sites
- Ensure all client deliverables maintain a consistent brand image, look and feel
- Analyze data and generate reports
- Assist with client retention and contract renewal processes
Up to $62,500 to start PLUS outstanding company-sponsored benefits, annual bonus of $5-$10k, profit sharing and many opportunities for advancement
An ideal candidate profile will include:
- At least two years of Sales Operations, Account Management, Project Management and/or Business Development experience
- Intermediate to advanced proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- A passion for fashion, clothing, apparel and design
- An eye for aesthetics
- Creativity and vision
- Strategic planning skills
- A data-driven approach
+++ Prior experience from the fashion, design, clothing and/or apparel industry, including retail experience
+++ A Bachelor's Degree and/or Project Management Certification
Chicago, IL - Near Midway Airport
JobGiraffe’s client is a successful commercial clothing and apparel designer.
Enhanced health safety policies, protocols and measures are in place at the warehouse.
Please submit your resume by using the Apply Now feature.
All resumes submitted will be reviewed based on the candidate profile listed above.
Candidates with the most relevant background will be selected first and asked to participate in a screening.
Initial screenings can be done by phone, FaceTime or Skype from 7AM to 7PM Mondays through Saturdays.
JG ID #21-1744 - Chicago, IL 60638
Relevant Skills, Experience, Industries:
Management Skills - People or Projects Customer Service Skills Management Skills - People or Projects, Manufacturing, Processing, Refining