Human Resources / Recruiter / Bilingual Spanish
Salary: Up to $60,000 to start plus full company-sponsored benefits and generous bonus potential
Location: North Suburbs of Chicago - Lincolnshire, IL
Position Type: Full-time | Direct-hire
Human Resources and Recruiting Coordinator
Bilingual Spanish and English
As Human Resources and Recruiting Coordinator, you will:
- Engage in full cycle recruiting
- Obtain job requisitions
- Administer the HRIS
- Create and post recruitment advertisements
- Review applications against job requirements
- Arrange and schedule interviews
- Assist with interview processes
- Conduct background and reference checks for potential hires
- Schedule drug screens
- Prepare job offer 'packets'
- Assist with onboarding processes
- Coordinate employee engagement and employee relations initiatives
- Participate in performance development initiatives
- Maintain manual and electronic employment files
- Provide additional support to the HR Department as requested
Up to $60,000 to start plus full company-sponsored benefits and generous bonus potential
Your job duties and responsibilities will include:
- Fluency in Spanish
- At least 2 years of Recruiting and/or Talent Acquisition experience
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Accurate data entry skills
+++ A Bachelor's Degree
+++ PHR, SPHR, SHRM-CP and/or SHRM-SCP Certification
North Suburbs of Chicago - Lincolnshire, IL
Our client is an international manufacturer and distributor of machine tools.
Please submit your resume by using the Apply Now feature.
All resumes submitted will be reviewed based on the candidate profile listed above.
Candidates with the most relevant background will be selected first and asked to participate in a screening.
Initial screenings can be done by phone, FaceTime or Skype from 7AM to 7PM Mondays through Saturdays.
JG ID #21-1752 - Lincolnshire, IL 60069
Relevant Skills, Experience, Industries:
Administrative Skills Human Resources/Benefits Administration/Payroll/Training/Recruiting/Staffing Administrative Skills, Manufacturing, Processing, Refining