Inventory Control / Materials Management
Salary: Up to $25.00 per hour plus great company-sponsored benefits
Location: Northwest Suburbs of Chicago - Elk Grove Village, IL
Position Type: Full-time | Direct-hire
Operations / Materials / Inventory
Inventory Control and Materials Management Specialist
As Inventory Control and Materials Management Specialist, you will:
- Work within the office on the warehouse floor
- Administer purchase orders and the inventory database
- Monitor open customer orders
- Expedite 'rush' orders upon request
- Perform inventory control and materials management functions
- Allocate inventory according to customer demand patterns
- Ensure proper inventory stock levels are on hand to meet customer demand
- Review inventory data for accuracy, completeness, consistency and integrity
- Conduct routine and spot inventory audits
- Oversee cycle counting processes
- Reconcile inventory discrepancies
- Produce routine and special reports
- Perform routine and special analysis
Up to $25.00 per hour plus great company-sponsored benefits
An ideal candidate profile will include:
- At least 2 years of Inventory Control, Inventory Management, Materials Management or similar/related experience
- The willingness and ability to work OT (paid at time-and-a-half) as required
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel
- Experience with any ERP System
- The ability to lift up to 65 lbs on occasion
+++ Proficiency with Lawson M3 ERP
Northwest Suburbs of Chicago - Elk Grove Village, IL
JobGiraffe's client is a provider of products for industry.
Enhanced health safety policies, protocols and measures are in place within the warehouse.
Please submit your resume by using the Apply Now feature.
All resumes submitted will be reviewed based on the candidate profile listed above.
Candidates with the most relevant background will be selected first and asked to participate in a screening.
Initial screenings can be done by phone, FaceTime or Skype from 7AM to 7PM Mondays through Saturdays.
JG ID #21-1758 - Elk Grove Village, IL 60007
Relevant Skills, Experience, Industries:
Supply Chain 2 - Logistics, Transportation, Dispatch, Warehouse, Freight, Import, Export, Customs, etc. Supply Chain 1 - Purchasing, Materials Mgmt, Product Design, Production Planning, QA, Inventory, etc. Supply Chain 2 - Logistics, Transportation, Dispatch, Warehouse, Freight, Import, Export, Customs, etc., Manufacturing, Processing, Refining