Call Center / Customer Care
Salary: Up to $18.00 plus scheduled OT paid time-and-a-half and full company-sponsored benefits
Location: North Suburbs of Chicago - Libertyville, IL Area
Position Type: Full-time | Direct-hire
Customer Service / Customer Care
Customer Care Representative
Up to $18.00 plus scheduled OT paid at time-and-a-half with full company-sponsored benefits
As a Call Center Customer Care Representative, you will receive training and:
- Communicate with patients and caregivers by phone, email and live chat
- Answer questions and address inquiries
- Provide product information upon request
- Offer kindness, respect and discretion when discussing sensitive medical matters with patients
- Create and update patient profiles in the database
- Take and process orders
- Cross-sell additional products whenever appropriate
- Track shipments, expediting 'rush' orders upon request
- Issue customer credits and returned goods authorizations as appropriate
In this role, your hours will be Monday through Wednesday, 12PM to 9PM and Saturdays and Sundays from 11AM to 8PM
An ideal candidate profile will include:
- At least one year of Call Center experience
- Fast and accurate data entry skills
- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Excel skills
+++ Experience with medical supplies and/or medical equipment
+++ Experience working at an eCommerce, dot com or other web-based sales supplier
+++ Experience cross-selling products
+++ Fluency in English and Spanish
North Suburbs of Chicago - Libertyville, IL Area
JobGiraffe's client is a successful national distributor of medical supplies.
Please submit your resume by using the Apply Now feature.
All resumes submitted will be reviewed based on the candidate profile listed above.
Candidates with the most relevant background will be selected first and asked to participate in a screening.
Initial screenings can be done in-person during office hours, before or after hours, by Skype or by phone if needed.
JG ID #21-1773 - Libertyville, IL 60048
Relevant Skills, Experience, Industries:
General Office Skills Customer Service Skills General Office Skills, Wholesalers, Brokers, Distributors, Retailers, Importers, Trade, Exchange