Call Center - Customer Credit and Returns Specialist
Salary: Up to $20.00 per hour to start plus excellent company-sponsored benefits
Location: Near North Suburbs of Chicago - Skokie Area
Position Type: Full-time | Direct-hire
Call Center / Customer Service / Data Entry
Customer Credit and Returns Specialist
(Start As Work From Home)
As Customer Returns Specialist, you will receive training and:
- Receive return goods requests
- Use online customer and vendor portals to facilitate product returns
- Research past transactions to collect pricing data
- Resolve pricing and payment discrepancies as they arise
- Utilize your research to create accurate returned goods authorizations (RGAs)
- Submit RGAs to the Accounting Team for the creation of credit memos
- Communicate with customers and internal teams by phone and email
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues as they arise
- Perform other duties as assigned
Up to $20.00 per hour to start plus excellent company-sponsored benefits
An ideal candidate profile will include:
- At least two years of Customer Service, Call Center, Product Support, Account Management or similar/related experience
- Related experience from a Company that manufactures and/or distributes products
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
+++ Related experience with electrical, lighting, wiring products or similar
+++ Related experience with mechanical and/or industrial products
+++ Experience issuing RGAs, Credit Memos and/or Customer Credits
+++ An Associate's or Bachelor's Degree
Near North Suburbs of Chicago - Skokie Area
JobGiraffe's client is a well-known maker of electrical and lighting products for home and commercial use.
In this role, you will train and work from home until conditions are safe to return to the facility.
Our client offers many avenues for professional development and career advancement within the company.
Please submit your resume by using the Apply Now feature.
All resumes submitted will be reviewed based on the candidate profile listed above.
Candidates with the most relevant background will be selected first and asked to participate in a screening.
Initial screenings can be done by phone, FaceTime or Skype from 7AM to 7PM Mondays through Saturdays.
JG ID #21-1793 - Skokie, IL 60077
Relevant Skills, Experience, Industries:
General Office Skills Customer Service Skills General Office Skills, Manufacturing, Processing, Refining