Customer Service / Account Manager
Salary: $60,000 base plus bonuses and full benefits
Location: Aurora Area
Position Type: Full-time | Direct-hire
Customer Service / Account Management
As Account Manager, you will receive training and:
- Take inbound phone calls
- Walk customers through the ordering process
- Answer questions and address inquiries
- Provide information on product pricing, availability and lead times
- Make product suggestions as requested
- Generate pricing proposals
- Take, enter and process orders
- Arrange, schedule and track order shipments
- Monitor open orders
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues as they arise
- Perform other duties as assigned
$60,000 base plus bonuses and full benefits
An ideal candidate profile will include:
- A Bachelor's Degree
- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook skills
- Above-average basic math skills
- Experience with any ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) and/or CRM (Customer Relationship Management) software
+++ At least six months of Sales, Inside Sales, Outside Sales, Sales Support, Business Development, Account Management experience and/or similar
+++ Prior experience from the construction or building materials industry
+++ Microsoft Office 365 experience
+++ Blueprint reading experience
+++ Proficiency with SAGE CRM software
JobGiraffe's client is a growing supplier of pre-fabricated materials for the construction industry.
Please submit your resume by using the Apply Now feature.
All resumes submitted will be reviewed based on the candidate profile listed above.
Candidates with the most relevant background will be selected first and asked to participate in a screening.
Initial screenings can be done by phone, FaceTime or Skype from 7AM to 7PM Mondays through Saturdays.
JG ID #21-1828 - Aurora, IL 60502
Relevant Skills, Experience, Industries:
Customer Service Skills Sales Skills Customer Service Skills, Wholesalers, Brokers, Distributors, Retailers, Importers, Trade, Exchange