Salary: Up to $45.00 per hour to start plus full company-sponsored benefits
Location: Northwest Suburbs of Chicago - Carpentersville, IL
Position Type: Full-time | Direct-hire
CNC Machine Operator
CNC Programmer and Set-Up Specialist
As CNC Programmer and Set-Up Specialist, you will:
- Operate CNC machines at various work stations
- Set up CNC machines prior to each production run
- Create programs and set up instructions
- Program and calibrate CNC machines
- Perform quality checks
- Uphold quality and safety standards
- Maintain a clean and safe workspace
Up to $45.00 per hour to start plus full company-sponsored benefits
An ideal candidate profile will include:
- At least 2 years of CNC Machine Operation experience
- Machine Set-Up experience
- Experience with complex metal parts and machine components
- Knowledge of Tooling and Fixturing
- Experience with horizontal and vertical turning and milling centers
- Fanuc Controls experience
- Teksoft CAD-CAM software experience
- SolidWorks experience
- G-Code Programming experience
- The ability to work at both the Hampshire and Carpentersville facilities
Northwest Suburbs of Chicago - Carpentersville, IL
JobGiraffe's client is an established machine shop.
Enhanced health safety policies, procedures and measures are in place at the facility.
Please submit your resume by using the Apply Now feature.
All resumes submitted will be reviewed based on the candidate profile listed above.
Candidates with the most relevant background will be selected first and asked to participate in a screening.
Initial screenings can be done by phone, FaceTime or Skype from 7AM to 7PM Mondays through Saturdays.
JG ID #21-1852 - Carpentersville, IL 60110
Relevant Skills, Experience, Industries:
Drafting/Blueprints/CAD Construction/Trades/Skilled Labor/Repair Drafting/Blueprints/CAD, Manufacturing, Processing, Refining