Finance / Accounting - Financial Data Analyst
Salary: Up to $115,000 to start plus superior company-sponsored benefits
Location: West Suburbs of Chicago - Lisle, IL
Position Type: Full-time | Direct-hire
Finance / Accounting / Strategy and Planning
Financial Data Analyst
As Financial Data Analyst, you will:
- Assist the Division Controller
- Manage financial activities, transactions and associated processes
- Prepare reports for the management team and other relevant stakeholders
- Assist with month and year end close processes
- Analyze variance, margins and productivity
- Identify cost savings, efficiencies and growth opportunities
- Support bidding and quoting processes
- Track expenditures and other key performance indicators
- Provide additional support to international plant locations
- Coordinate third-party audit processes
- Contribute to continuous improvement initiatives
- Manage special projects
- Perform other duties as assigned
Up to $115,000 to start plus superior company-sponsored benefits
An ideal candidate profile will include:
- At least 5 years of Finance and/or Accounting experience
- A Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance or similar
+++ Related experience from a manufacturer or distributor of products (not services)
+++ Macola ERP experience / proficiency
+++ A Master's Degree in Accounting or Finance
+++ A CPA Designation
West Suburbs of Chicago - Lisle, IL
JobGiraffe's client is one of the largest manufacturers of parts for the electronics industry in the world.
Enhanced health safety policies, procedures and measures are in place at the office.
Please submit your resume by using the Apply Now feature.
All resumes submitted will be reviewed based on the candidate profile listed above.
Candidates with the most relevant background will be selected first and asked to participate in a screening.
Initial screenings can be done by phone, FaceTime or Skype from 7AM to 7PM Mondays through Saturdays.
JG ID #21-1887 - Lisle, IL 60532
Relevant Skills, Experience, Industries:
Accounting Skills, Manufacturing, Processing, Refining