Part time Customer Service - Counter Specialist
Salary: $15.00 per hour to start
Location: Chicago - Wicker Park Area
Position Type: Part-time | Direct-hire
Customer Service / Cash Control
Customer Service Counter Specialist
As Customer Service Counter Specialist, you will:
- Greet walk-in customers at the Customer Service Counter
- Answer customer questions
- Provide information on products and services
- Learn all cash handling, store opening and closing procedures
- Learn to operate the Point-of-Sale (POS) cash handling system
- Receive and sort incoming mail
- Scale, label and process outgoing packages for shipment
- Complete all required shipping documentation
- Monitor inventory supply levels
- Order and restock products as necessary
- Learn to operate and make basic repairs to office equipment
- Reconcile the cash drawer at the end of the day
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues as they arise
- Ensure the store remains neat and orderly
$15.00 per hour to start
An ideal candidate profile will include:
- At least 1 year of retail Customer Service, Customer Service, Sales Assistant or similar/related
- Cash handling experience
- Accurate data entry skills
- Above-average computer skills
- The ability to lift up to 50 lbs
- The ability to stand for long periods of time
+++ An Associate's or Bachelor's Degree, especially in Business, Communications, Supply Chain Management or similar
+++ Package handling or shipping experience
Chicago, IL - Wicker Park
JobGiraffe's client is a well-known supply chain and distribution service available to the public.
Enhanced health safety policies, procedures and measures are in place at the Company.
Please submit your resume by using the Apply Now feature.
All resumes submitted will be reviewed based on the candidate profile listed above.
Candidates with the most relevant background will be selected first and asked to participate in a screening.
Initial screenings can be done by phone, FaceTime or Skype from 7AM to 7PM Mondays through Saturdays.
JG ID #21-1889 - Chicago, IL 60622
Relevant Skills, Experience, Industries:
Supply Chain 2 - Logistics, Transportation, Dispatch, Warehouse, Freight, Import, Export, Customs, etc. Customer Service Skills Supply Chain 2 - Logistics, Transportation, Dispatch, Warehouse, Freight, Import, Export, Customs, etc., Services: Professional, Business, Scientific, Technical, Industrial, Commercial