Data Entry / Financial Billing
Salary: Up to $22.00 per hour plus OT paid at time-and-a-half
Location: West Suburbs of Chicago - Oak Brook, IL
Position Type: Full-time | Temp
Administrative / Data Entry
Data Entry and Financial Billing Processor
Real Estate, Financial and Investment Services
As Data Entry and Financial Billing Processor you will receive training and:
- Communicate with realtors, attorneys and title companies to collect real estate transaction info
- Learn to review invoices, statements and other documentation for relevance, accuracy and completeness
- Process and enter all relevant real estate-related transaction info in the Trust Accounting System
- Identify corresponding client accounts
- Upload all supporting documentation
- Identify errors, omissions and discrepancies
- Follow-up to resolve issues as they arise
- Escalate complex issues as necessary
- Maintain positive client communications via phone and email
- Provide additional cross-functional departmental support as requested
Up to $22.00 per hour plus OT paid at time-and-a-half
An ideal candidate profile will include:
- A Bachelor's Degree
- Administrative Office skills
- At least 1 year of Financial Services (banking, credit union, investment, brokerage, etc.) or Real Estate Services experience
- Intermediate to advanced proficiency with Microsoft Word and Excel
- Accurate data entry skills
+++ Experience with real estate transactions and/or real estate documentation
+++ Knowledge of IRAs and/or alternative investments
West Suburbs of Chicago - Oak Brook, IL
JobGiraffe's client is major partner to the financial services industry.
This is a contract assignment anticipated to last approximately 3 months (12 weeks) or longer.
Partial benefits will be available from JobGiraffe throughout the duration of your assignment.
Enhanced health safety policies, protocols and measures are in place within the office.
Please submit your resume by using the Apply Now feature.
All resumes submitted will be reviewed based on the candidate profile listed above.
Candidates with the most relevant background will be selected first and asked to participate in a screening.
Initial screenings can be done by phone, FaceTime or Skype from 7AM to 7PM Mondays through Saturdays.
JG ID #21-1894 - Oak Brook, IL 60523
Relevant Skills, Experience, Industries:
Real Estate/Property Management Finance-Financial Services Real Estate/Property Management, Financial, Banking, Insurance, Real Estate, Investment, Related Services