Operations - Packaging Production Supervisor
Salary: Up to $70,000 to start plus full company-sponsored benefits
Location: Near West Suburbs of Chicago - Northlake, IL
Position Type: Full-time | Direct-hire
Operations / Production / Packaging
Packaging Production Supervisor
As Packaging Production Supervisor, you will:
- Supervise production operations
- Monitor the production schedule
- Allocate labor according to business needs
- Provide oversight, guidance and direction to team members
- Uphold quality and compliance standards
- Conduct routine and spot audits / inspections of completed work product
- Troubleshoot issues as they arise
- Collaborate with Supply Chain Teams
- Assist with hiring, training and performance evaluation processes
- Maintain production records
- Perform other duties as necessary
Up to $70,000 to start plus full company-sponsored benefits
An ideal candidate profile will include:
- At least 5 years of Production, Operations, Manufacturing or similar/related
- At least 2 years of related management, supervisory and/or team lead experience
- Computer skills
+++ Related Packaging Industry (or similar) experience
Near West Suburbs of Chicago - Northlake, IL
JobGiraffe's client is a specialist in the packaging industry.
Enhanced health safety policies, procedures and measures are in place at the office and facility.
Please submit your resume by using the Apply Now feature.
All resumes submitted will be reviewed based on the candidate profile listed above.
Candidates with the most relevant background will be selected first and asked to participate in a screening.
Initial screenings can be done by phone, FaceTime or Skype from 7AM to 7PM Mondays through Saturdays.
JG ID #21-1899 - Northlake, IL 60164
Relevant Skills, Experience, Industries:
Management Skills - People or Projects Supply Chain 1 - Purchasing, Materials Mgmt, Product Design, Production Planning, QA, Inventory, etc. Management Skills - People or Projects, Manufacturing, Processing, Refining