IT Staffing Coordinator
Salary: $38,000 base plus incentives and outstanding company-sponsored benefits. Earn $40k+ first year
Location: Near West Suburbs of Chicago - Oak Brook, IL
Position Type: Full-time | Direct-hire
Human Resources / Recruiting / Staffing
IT Staffing Coordinator
$38,000 base plus incentives and outstanding company-sponsored benefits. Earn $40k+ first year
As IT Staffing Coordinator, you will receive training and:
- Provide general support to the Recruiting Managers
- Learn to use Facebook, LinkedIn, Dice and other recruitment websites to source qualified IT candidates
- Learn to use internal and third-party resume databases
- Write and post job advertisements to various online job boards
- Review resumes against open job requisitions
- Conduct phone screens and pre-interviews
- Schedule candidates for in-person interviews with the Senior Recruiting staff
- Format and edit candidate resumes for presentation to clients
- Coordinate the interview process for candidates and clients
- Conduct reference and background checks
- Help with the creation and administration of recruitment marketing campaigns over social media and email
An ideal candidate profile will include the following experience:
- A Bachelor's Degree in any major
- A desire to start or continue a career in Recruiting and Staffing
- Intermediate to advanced proficiency with Microsoft Word and Excel
- Editing and proofreading skills
- The willingness and ability to work overtime as necessary
+++ Familiarity with using social media for recruiting or engagement purposes
+++ Familiarity with job sites, resume databases and social media sites such as LinkedIn and Facebook
+++ An intermediate to advanced understanding of IT
+++ Previous recruiting and/or candidate sourcing experience
Near West Suburbs of Chicago - Oak Brook, IL
JobGiraffe's client is a leading IT consulting firm.
This position offers TONS of room growth and for increased earnings within the company and the industry.
Please submit your resume by using the Apply Now feature.
All resumes submitted will be reviewed based on the candidate profile listed above.
Candidates with the most relevant background will be selected first and asked to participate in a screening.
Initial screenings can be done in-person during office hours, before or after hours, by Skype or by phone if needed.
JG ID #21-1904 - Oak Brook, IL 60523
Relevant Skills, Experience, Industries:
Sales Skills Human Resources/Benefits Administration/Payroll/Training/Recruiting/Staffing Sales Skills, Services: Professional, Business, Scientific, Technical, Industrial, Commercial