Technical Support / Help Desk
Salary: Up to $48,000 plus full company-sponsored benefits
Location: Northwest Suburbs of Chicago - Schaumburg, IL
Position Type: Full-time | Direct-hire
IT / Technical / Help Desk
Technical and Help Desk Support Specialist
For IT Managed Service Provider
As Technical and Help Desk Support Specialist, you will receive training and:
- Receive service requests through the ticket queue
- Contact customers by phone and email
- Provide technical assistance and support
- Identify, research, troubleshoot and resolve customer issues
- Escalate complex issues as necessary
- Keep detailed customer account notes
- Schedule follow up calls as appropriate
- Be a part of the after-hours on-call rotation
- Assist with special projects
Up to $48,000 plus full company-sponsored benefits
An ideal candidate profile will include:
- At least 1 year of Technical Support and/or Help Desk experience
- General IT knowledge
- Troubleshooting and Diagnostic skills
- Customer Service skills
+++ Windows Server Desktop skills
+++ Office 365 skills
+++ Email Security skills
+++ VoiP Phone System skills
+++ Citrix Cloud skills
+++ Remote Desktop Technology skills
+++ Computer networking skills
+++ Server and Desktop Visualization skills
+++ General IT skills (CompTIA A+)
Northwest Suburbs of Chicago - Schaumburg, IL
JobGiraffe's client is a provider of IT services for a variety of industries.
You will train in the office - where enhanced health safety measures are in place - before transitioning to a staggered schedule, working partially from home and partially in the office.
Please submit your resume by using the Apply Now feature.
All resumes submitted will be reviewed based on the candidate profile listed above.
Candidates with the most relevant background will be selected first and asked to participate in a screening.
Initial screenings can be done in-person during office hours, before or after hours, by Skype or by phone if needed.
JG ID #21-1921 - Schaumburg, IL 60173
Relevant Skills, Experience, Industries:
Customer Service Skills Administrative Skills Customer Service Skills, Services: Professional, Business, Scientific, Technical, Industrial, Commercial