Customer Service / Data Entry
Salary: Up to $48,000 to start plus outstanding company-sponsored benefits and opportunity for career growth
Location: Chicago, IL - Southwest Side - Near Midway Airport
Position Type: Full-time | Direct-hire
Office / Customer Service / Data Entry
Customer Service and Data Entry Specialist
As Customer Service and Data Entry Specialist, you will receive training and:
- Support the Account Management Team
- Assist with Corporate Identity projects for commercial accounts
- Take, enter and process orders for clothing, accessories and other branded products
- Monitor the status of open orders
- Administer changes and adjustments to open orders
- Communicate with customers by phone and email
- Answer questions and address inquiries
- Assist with meetings and presentations
- Collaborate with internal team
- Provide status updates on open projects
- Make updates to spreadsheets
- Generate routine and special reports
- Maintain manual and electronic project files
- Provide additional support as requested
Up to $48,000 to start plus outstanding company-sponsored benefits and opportunity for career growth
An ideal candidate profile will include:
- At least 1 year of Customer Service, Customer Support, Sales Support, Sales and Marketing Administration, Project Coordination/Management, Operations Support or similar/related
- Intermediate to advanced proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Accurate Data Entry skills
+++ An Associate's or Bachelor's Degree
Chicago, IL - Far Southwest Side - Near Midway Airport
JobGiraffe’s client is a successful commercial clothing and apparel designer.
Enhanced health safety policies, protocols and measures are in place at the warehouse.
Please submit your resume by using the Apply Now feature.
All resumes submitted will be reviewed based on the candidate profile listed above.
Candidates with the most relevant background will be selected first and asked to participate in a screening.
Initial screenings can be done by phone, FaceTime or Skype from 7AM to 7PM Mondays through Saturdays.
JG ID #21-1928 - Chicago, IL 60638
Relevant Skills, Experience, Industries:
Administrative Skills Customer Service Skills Administrative Skills, Manufacturing, Processing, Refining