Salary: $25.00 per hour to start plus full company-sponsored benefits
Location: Northwest Suburbs of Chicago - Arlington Heights, IL
Position Type: Full-time | Direct-hire
Office / Administrative / Accounting
As Accounting Assistant, you will receive training and:
- Administer the SAGE 100 database (will train)
- Provide accounting support for distribution operations
- Handle inventory and invoicing functions
- Obtain supplier invoices for received inventory
- Check invoices against received goods
- Review applied freight charges
- Ensure invoices are accurate and complete
- Post invoices to supplier accounts
- Enter and process supplier payments
- Generate customer billings
- Review customer billings for accuracy and completeness prior to distribution
- Take, enter and process received payments
- Serve as a resource for customers and suppliers
- Monitor open supplier and customer lines of credit
- Identify, research and troubleshoot issues as they arise
- Escalate complex issues as necessary
$25.00 per hour to start plus full company-sponsored benefits
An ideal candidate profile will include:
- At least 3 years of Accounting, Accounts Receivable/Accounts Payable and/or Billing/Invoicing experience
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel
- Accurate Data Entry skills
+++ SAGE 100 proficiency
Northwest Suburbs of Chicago - Arlington Heights, IL
JobGiraffe's client is a Distributor of Industrial Equipment for Industry.
Please submit your resume by using the Apply Now feature.
All resumes submitted will be reviewed based on the candidate profile listed above.
Candidates with the most relevant background will be selected first and asked to participate in a screening.
Initial screenings can be done by phone, FaceTime or Skype from 7AM to 7PM Mondays through Saturdays.
JG ID #21-1930 - Arlington Heights, IL 60005
Relevant Skills, Experience, Industries:
General Office Skills Accounting Skills General Office Skills, Wholesalers, Brokers, Distributors, Retailers, Importers, Trade, Exchange