Salary: Up to $45,000 to start plus great company-sponsored benefits and potential for bonuses
Location: West Suburbs of Chicago - Naperville, IL
Position Type: Full-time | Temp-to-hire
Office / Administrative / Accounting
As Accounting Assistant, you will receive training and:
- Audit employee expense reports
- Learn to code expense reports
- Reconcile expenses, receipts and payroll reimbursements
- Generate and distribute customer invoices
- Enter payments into QuickBooks
- Identify errors, omissions and discrepancies
- Research and resolve issues as they arise
- Assist with special projects
- Perform other duties as assigned
Up to $45,000 to start plus great company-sponsored benefits after 90 days and potential for bonuses
An ideal candidate profile will include:
- A Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or similar/related
- Intermediate to advanced proficiency with Microsoft Excel
- Accurate data entry skills
+++ Proficiency with QuickBooks
+++ Proficiency with ADP
+++ Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite products
West Suburbs of Chicago - Naperville, IL
JobGiraffe's client is a nationally recognized healthcare consulting firm dedicated to improving healthcare through technology and process improvement.
Once trained in the office – where enhanced health safety policies, procedures and measures are in place – you may transition to working a staggered schedule, part in the office and part from home for the foreseeable future.
Please submit your resume by using the Apply Now feature.
All resumes submitted will be reviewed based on the candidate profile listed above.
Candidates with the most relevant background will be selected first and asked to participate in a screening.
Initial screenings can be done in-person during office hours, before or after hours, or by phone if needed.
JG ID #21-1982 - Naperville, IL 60563
Relevant Skills, Experience, Industries:
Accounting Skills Recent Grads and Entry Level/Will Train Accounting Skills, Services: Professional, Business, Scientific, Technical, Industrial, Commercial Education, Healthcare, Social Services