Laboratory - Lab Analyst
Salary: Up to $29.00 per hour to start with great company-sponsored benefits
Location: West Suburbs of Chicago - Geneva, IL
Position Type: Full-time | Direct-hire
Lab / Laboratory
Analytical Testing Laboratory
Water, Soil and Product Testing
As Lab Analyst, you will:
- Prepare lab standards and reagents
- Calibrate laboratory equipment
- Ensure accurate data collection
- Perform quality checks
- Prepare and analyze test results
- Uphold SOP's
- Troubleshoot issues as they arise
- Initiate corrective action[s] as necessary
- Maintain laboratory equipment and inventories
- Ensure your work area remains neat and organized
- Participate in team meetings
- Perform other duties as assigned
Up to $29.00 per hour to start with great company-sponsored benefits
An ideal candidate profile will include:
- A Bachelor's Degree in Chemistry, Biology or other Physical Science
- At least 1 year of on-the-job Laboratory experience
- Laboratory experience using Gas Chromatography (GC)
+++ Experience testing samples for polychlorinated bi-phenols (PCBs)
West Suburbs of Chicago - Geneva, IL
JobGiraffe's client is a highly specialized environmental and product testing laboratory.
Enhanced health safety policies, procedures and measures are in place at the lab.
Please submit your resume by using the Apply Now feature.
All resumes submitted will be reviewed based on the candidate profile listed above.
Candidates with the most relevant background will be selected first and asked to participate in a screening.
Initial screenings can be done by phone, FaceTime or Skype from 7AM to 7PM Mondays through Saturdays.
JG ID #21-1990 - Geneva, IL 60174
Relevant Skills, Experience, Industries:
Healthcare-Medical/Medical Claims/Billing Other not listed Healthcare-Medical/Medical Claims/Billing, Services: Professional, Business, Scientific, Technical, Industrial, Commercial