Human Resources / Payroll
Salary: Up to $68,000 to start plus full company-sponsored benefits
Location: West Suburbs of Chicago - Elmhurst, IL
Position Type: Full-time | Direct-hire
Administrative / Human Resources / Payroll Processing
Human Resources Specialist and Payroll Processor
As Human Resources Specialist and Payroll Processor, you will:
- Process bi-weekly payroll for 50 employees
- Collect and review timekeeping data
- Assist the Corporate Office with the certified payroll
- Prepare and enter all necessary info for IDOL website
- Assist with onboarding and offboarding
- Update employee data
- Assist with all insurance open-enrollment processes
- Provide benefit information and support to employees as needed
- Assist with performance evaluations and employee recognition programs
- Assist with recruitment activity for open job requisitions
- Assist with the interviewing and candidate selection processes
- Create routine and special internal correspondence
- Contribute to strategic planning and continuous improvement initiatives
- Maintain multiple manual and electronic file systems
- Serve as an ongoing resource on all matters related to HR; Payroll, Benefits, etc.
- Support HR special projects
Up to $68,000 to start plus full company-sponsored benefits
An ideal candidate profile will include:
- At least 5 years of Human Resources experience
- At least 2 years of Payroll Processing experience
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- A High School Diploma or Equivalent
+++ A Bachelor's Degree in HR or similar
+++ UKG Software (formerly UltiPro) proficiency
West Suburbs of Chicago - Elmhurst, IL
JobGiraffe's client is an industry leader in designing, installing, and maintaining cutting-edge life safety systems.
Enhanced health safety policies, protocols and measures are in place within the facility.
Please submit your resume by using the Apply Now feature.
All resumes submitted will be reviewed based on the candidate profile listed above.
Candidates with the most relevant background will be selected first and asked to participate in a screening.
Initial screenings can be done by phone, FaceTime or Skype from 7AM to 7PM Mondays through Saturdays.
JG ID #21-1991 - Elmhurst, IL 60126
Relevant Skills, Experience, Industries:
Administrative Skills Human Resources/Benefits Administration/Payroll/Training/Recruiting/Staffing Administrative Skills, Services: Professional, Business, Scientific, Technical, Industrial, Commercial