Customer Service / Bilingual French
Salary: Up to $52,000 to start plus full company-sponsored benefits
Location: Near Southwest Suburbs of Chicago - Countryside, IL
Position Type: Full-time | Direct-hire
Office / Customer Service / Data Entry
Customer Service Representative
Bilingual French and English
As Customer Service Representative, you will:
- Communicate with Customers by phone and email
- Answer questions and address inquiries
- Provide information on product pricing, availability and lead times
- Make product suggestions upon request
- Generate price quotes
- Take, enter and process orders
- Collaborate with internal teams
- Liaise with the Corporate Office in Quebec
- Monitor open orders
- Arrange and track shipments
- Troubleshoot issues and complaints as they arise
- Perform other duties as assigned
Up to $52,000 to start plus full company-sponsored benefits
An ideal candidate profile will include:
- Fluency in French
- At least 2 years of Customer Service, Customer Support, Call Center or similar/related experience
- Accurate Data Entry skills
+++ An Associate's or Bachelor's Degree
Near Southwest Suburbs of Chicago - Countryside, IL
Our client is a provider of cutting-edge HVAC solutions.
Enhanced health safety policies, procedures and measures are in place within the office.
Please submit your resume by using the Apply Now feature.
All resumes submitted will be reviewed based on the candidate profile listed above.
Candidates with the most relevant background will be selected first and asked to participate in a screening.
Initial screenings can be done by phone, FaceTime or Skype from 7AM to 7PM Mondays through Saturdays.
JG ID #21-2005 - Countryside, IL 60525
Relevant Skills, Experience, Industries:
Customer Service Skills Language/Translation Skills Customer Service Skills, Wholesalers, Brokers, Distributors, Retailers, Importers, Trade, Exchange