Project Manager - Construction Industry
Salary: Up to $70,000 to start plus annual bonus and great company-sponsored benefits
Location: Western Suburbs of Chicago - Itasca, IL
Position Type: Full-time | Direct-hire
Office / Administrative / Operations
Construction Engineering and Installation
As Project Manager, you will:
- Manage building facade construction projects
- Oversee project scope, timelines, procurement and labor allocations
- Review project proposals
- Visit jobsites to take all required measurements
- Establish budgets, timelines, labor and material requirements
- Participate in weekly meetings with product engineering and manufacturing teams
- Manage project schedules and track expenditures
- Provide periodic project status updates to customers and internal teams
- Uphold quality and compliance standards
- Troubleshoot issues as they arise
- Maintain manual and electronic project files
- Close-out completed projects
- Perform other duties as assigned
Up to $70,000 to start plus annual bonus and great company-sponsored benefits
An ideal candidate profile will include:
- At least 5 years of Construction Administration, Engineering or Project Management or similar experience
- A Bachelor's Degree
- AutoCad proficiency
- BlueBeam proficiency
West Suburbs of Chicago - Itasca, IL
JobGiraffe's client is a specialist in the construction industry.
Enhanced health safety policies, procedures and measures are in place within the facility.
Please submit your resume by using the Apply Now feature.
All resumes submitted will be reviewed based on the candidate profile listed above.
Candidates with the most relevant background will be selected first and asked to participate in a screening.
Initial screenings can be done by phone, FaceTime or Skype from 7AM to 7PM Mondays through Saturdays.
JG ID #21-2006 - Itasca, IL 60143
Relevant Skills, Experience, Industries:
Engineering Construction/Trades/Skilled Labor/Repair Engineering, Construction: Buildings, Structures, Infrastructure, Land